Eurachem has published a range of guides on quality and accreditation issues in analytical measurement.
Eurachem guides are developed by the various working groups, often in collaboration with other organisations. Eurachem Members are free to translate guides into their own language, so many guides are available in several languages.
All Guides are currently available free of charge from the Eurachem Website. Many are additionally available in hard copy, either from the Secretariat or from other publishers.
Current Eurachem Guides
The current list of Eurachem Guides is as follows:
Quality assurance, accreditation and terminology
- Guide to Quality in Analytical Chemistry: An Aid to Accreditation (2002)
- Accreditation for Microbiological Laboratories (2013)
- Quality Assurance for Research and Development and Non-routine Analysis (1998) | translations available
- Terminology in Analytical Measurement: Introduction to VIM 3 (2011) | Translations available
Measurement uncertainty and validation
- Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement, 3rd Edition (2012) | Translations available
- Measurement uncertainty arising from sampling (2007) | Translations available
- Use of uncertainty information in compliance assessment (2007)
- Setting target measurement uncertainty (2015) NEW
- The Fitness for Purpose of Analytical Methods: A Laboratory Guide to Method Validation and Related Topics (2014)
- Harmonised Guidelines for the Use of Recovery Information in Analytical Measurements (1998)
Traceability and reference materials
Some Eurachem Guides have been superseded by the current editions listed above. Available electronic copies are listed in the Publication Archive.
- Last Updated: Sunday, 06 December 2015 12:46