Eurachem Information Leaflets
Eurachem Information Leaflets are short briefing documents on a specific topic. Information leaflets are usually intended to inform a wide audience, including laboratory staff, managers and laboratory customers.
Like Guides, Information Leaflets are developed by the different Working Groups, often in cooperation with other organisations.
Eurachem information leaflets are all available free of charge from the website. Many have been translated into several languages.
Current Eurachem Information Leaflets
The current list of information leaflets is:
- Information leaflet for lab customers concerning the quality of chemical analyses (2000) | translations available
- Proficiency Testing Schemes and other interlaboratory comparisons (2005) | translations available
- Pre- and post-analytical proficiency testing (2009) | translations available
- Traceability of Analytical Results (2005*) | English
- Use of uncertainty information in compliance assessment (2009**) | English
- Last Updated on Monday, 29 April 2013 23:11