Eurachem has published a range of guides on quality and accreditation issues in analytical measurement.
Eurachem guides are developed by the various working groups, often in collaboration with other organisations. Eurachem Members are free to translate guides into their own language, so many guides are available in several languages.
All Guides are currently available free of charge from the Eurachem Website. Many are additionally available in hard copy, either from the Secretariat or from other publishers.
Current Eurachem Guides
The current list of Eurachem Guides is as follows:
- Terminology in Analytical Measurement: Introduction to VIM 3 (2011)
- Traceability in Chemical Measurement (2003)
- The Selection and use of Reference Materials (2002)
- Guide to Quality in Analytical Chemistry: An Aid to Accreditation (2002)
- Accreditation for Microbiological Laboratories (2013) NEW edition
- Selection, Use and Interpretation of Proficiency Testing (PT) Schemes by Laboratories (2011)
- Quantifying Uncertainty in Analytical Measurement, 3rd Edition (2012)
- Measurement uncertainty arising from sampling (2007)
- Use of uncertainty information in compliance assessment (2007)
- The Fitness for Purpose of Analytical Methods: A Laboratory Guide to Method Validation and Related Topics (1998) | translations available
- Harmonised Guidelines for the Use of Recovery Information in Analytical Measurements (1998)
- Quality Assurance for Research and Development and Non-routine Analysis (1998) | translations available
Some Eurachem Guides have been superseded by the current editions listed above. Available electronic copies are listed in the Publication Archive.
- Last Updated on Friday, 17 January 2014 00:47