Technical Committee of Metrology in Chemistry
The Technical Committee of Metrology in Chemistry (TC-MC) is a Joint EURAMET-Eurachem Technical Committee chaired by Euramet. It is concerned with primary methods and reference materials for chemical measurements and research in metrology to support different sectors in chemistry.
The general tasks and areas of common interest are:
- to develop, improve and apply primary methods and reference materials for chemical measurements
- to support and act for the development of national and international chemical measurement structures
- to provide a pragmatic approach to measurement traceability and measurement uncertainty and to establish links to SI where appropriate
- to undertake regional key comparisons and supplementary comparisons, and to provide links with CCQM
- to undertake research in metrology, to support different sectors in chemistry
- to disseminate expertise and knowledge on metrology in chemistry through seminars, guides, conferences, comparisons, etc.
Further details of the work of the TC-MC can be found at the committee's page on the Euramet website.
- Last Updated on Monday, 29 April 2013 21:22