Policies and procedures
Eurachem operates according to a number of policies and procedures. Selected policies are listed below.
Memorandum of Understanding
- The Eurachem Memorandum of Understanding is the fundamental document, signed by all members. It contains Eurachem's constitution and sets out Eurachem's strategies, aims and objectives, and it describes the rights and responsibilities of the members.
Eurachem Executive appointments
- Eurachem policy on appointment of Executive members was agreed in 1996. The policy is available here.
Eurachem Financial Rules and Policies
The documents listed below set out Eurachem's financial rules and related policies as agreed by the Eurachem General Assembly.
- Financial Rules and procedures (Effective May 2013).
- Policy on Non-Payment of fees (Effective May 2010)
Development of Guides
Workshops and events
Website content policy
This policy sets out Eurachem policy on the control of website content, including the normal expectations for publication of contribution to Eurachem workshops and events and policy on links to other organisations.
- Last Updated on Saturday, 31 May 2014 22:27