Policies and procedures
Eurachem operates according to a number of policies and procedures. Selected policies are listed below.
Memorandum of Understanding
- The Eurachem Memorandum of Understanding is the fundamental document, signed by all members. It contains Eurachem's constitution and sets out Eurachem's strategies, aims and objectives, and it describes the rights and responsibilities of the members.
Eurachem Executive appointments
- Eurachem policy on appointment of Executive members was agreed in 1996. The policy is available here.
Eurachem Financial Rules and Policies
The documents listed below set out Eurachem's financial rules and related policies as agreed by the Eurachem General Assembly.
- Financial Rules and procedures (Effective May 2009).
- Policy on Non-Payment of fees (Effective May 2010)
Development of Guides
- Last Updated on Monday, 29 April 2013 20:56